Lost\Stolen Licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost\Stolen Licence

My flight bag has been lost (all my documents -the most important- my licence) I tried to find out how to renew it in google. However all the sources are in Dutch and I don’t speak it. How I renew my licence? Which documents I will need?

Originally posted by Paulwider View Post
    My flight bag has been lost (all my documents -the most important- my licence) I tried to find out how to renew it in google. However all the sources are in Dutch and I don’t speak it. How I renew my licence? Which documents I will need?
    https://www.kiwaregister.nl/uploaded...elicopters.pdf

Item 3.1 fourth field mentions stolen/lost licence
    This is an applicationform

I would however also report the licence stolen to the police. You will need it for proof.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by cpt-x View Post
      https://www.kiwaregister.nl/uploaded...elicopters.pdf

Item 3.1 fourth field mentions stolen/lost licence
      This is an applicationform

I would however also report the licence stolen to the police. You will need it for proof.

Good luck
      Thank you very much. I lost my bag, it’s not stolen. I guess I won’t need any report from police. According to your link from kiwa all I need is my passport/ID and medical.
      It’s a relief....

Comment

How can you “loose” a flightbag?
        Left behind somewhere? Hotel? Taxi?

Comment

After very long flight with extended duty time. I left in taxi which is not airport taxi. It’s freelance and I can’t find him.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulwider View Post
            After very long flight with extended duty time. I left in taxi which is not airport taxi. It’s freelance and I can’t find him.
            Maybe not intentional, but for all purposes consider it stolen. Normally anyone would notify you, since your name is somewhere in there.
            How long ago did you loose it?

Comment

Originally posted by cpt-x View Post
              Maybe not intentional, but for all purposes consider it stolen. Normally anyone would notify you, since your name is somewhere in there.
              How long ago did you loose it?
              I had my cash, laptop and ipad in bag. Yes I think it’s stolen :( since they all expensive stuff, I expect no return

Comment

Working...
              X